- The rock-solid combination of mahogany bodies and set necks, matched to top quality Wilkinson hardware and pickups means the Vintage V100 really sings!
- In terms of looks and attitude, few guitars can match the out and out appeal of the Vintage V100. Offering an extraordinarily high level of specification, the build quality and constructional detail of the Vintage V100 includes a solid mahogany body and neck mated in true 'set neck’ fashion for maximum tone-enhancing rigidity. An accurately-carved gently arched body top additionally adds to the V100’s distinctive look.
- The Trev Wilkinson-designed Vintage V100 features a unique evolutionary body shape with a graceful descending bass side shoulder and an ingeniously designed offset heel providing improved access to the ‘dusty-end’ of the guitar's upper frets and opening up your playing.
- All of our guitars are on display in the shop and all set up ready to play.
Features & Specifications:
- Colour: Gloss Black
- Top: Solid Carved Flame Maple Cap.
- Body: Mahogany.
- Scratchplate: Cream.
- Neck: Mahogany – Set Neck.
- Fingerboard Radius: 12".
- Frets: 22.
- Top Nut: White Graphite.
- Nut Width: 42.5mm.
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic.
- Machine Heads: Wilkinson® Deluxe WJ44.
- Pickups: 2 Wilkinson® Double Coils (N) MWVC (B).
- Controls: 2 Volume/ 2 Tone/ 3-Way Toggle.