Gretsch G2655T Streamliner Center Block Jr Bigsby Fairline Blue
- The exhilarating G2655T Streamliner Centre Block Jr. Double-Cut with Bigsby is designed for three simple things, high gain-friendly performance, slick, easy playability and spectacular style.
- The G2655T Streamliner Center Block Jr. with Bigsby is Gretsch’s ultimate affordable semi-hollow rocker! With its high output Broad’Tron BT-2S humbuckers and smaller, centre block semi-hollow body, there’s plenty of versatility but also some serious rock potential!
- The body design is what Gretsch call a “Center Block Jr.” These guitars are smaller than a regular Gretsch Center Block guitar and are a lot less cumbersome to play. The smaller body size, in combination with the chambered spruce center block, makes the guitar far more stable at higher volume and gain levels.
Features and Specifications:
- Body Material: Laminated Maple
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Neck: Nato, Thin “U”
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 12” (305 mm)
- Frets: 22, Medium Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Big Block
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast, Nickel
- Bridge: Anchored Adjusto-Matic
- Tailpiece: Bigsby B50
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Pickups: Broad’Tron BT-2S (Bridge), Broad’Tron BT-2S (Neck)
- Control Knobs: Black Vintage-Style
- Hardware Color: Nickel