- This Mustang 90 in Torino Red is an offset model by Fender that is manufactured in Mexico. It has an alder body and a maple neck with a rosewood fretboard, that gives it a bright, funky, transparent sound. For optimal playing comfort, the neck has a C profile, a 9.5-inch fretboard radius and 22 medium jumbo frets.
- With a scale length of 24 inches, the Fender Mustang 90 is shorter than most other electric guitars. This gives it a unique look, feel and sound that separates it from other models. There are two P90 pickups on board that deliver a full-on single-coil sound, whether that's a clean sparkle or an ear-splitting shred. So that the sound is transmitted to the pickups as accurately as possible, the Mustang 90 has a hardtail Strat bridge. The Torino Red Mustang 90 is a true Fender that's just a little bit different from other Fender models, so if you're looking for something more unique, then this could be the model for you.
- All of our guitars are on display in the shop and all set up ready to play.
Features & Specifications:
- Model Body - Offset
- Pickup Type - P90
- Colour - Red
- Bridge Type - Fixed Bridge
- Pickup Configuration - SS
- Number of Frets - 22
- Body Material - Alder
- Guitar scale length - 24 inches (610 mm)
- Neck Mount - Bolt-on
- Wood Type Fretboard - Rosewood