Faith Eclipse Venus Electro Acoustic
- Comes with hard case
- In their construction, sound, and aesthetic, the Faith Eclipse series of electro-acoustic guitars are designed for the stage.
- The Eclipse range feature all-solid wood construction with mahogany back and sides and a spruce top - a tonewood combination that results in a balanced, consistent sound. This guitar also features an ebony fingerboard which makes for a smooth playing experience.
- This guitar looks amazing on the stage with its dramatic black stain body, solid flamed maple binding, and hi-gloss polyurethane finish - the latter of which has the added benefit of reining in some of the resonance of the woods to achieve an even more consistent sound.
- All of our guitars are on display in the shop and all set up ready to play.
Features and Specifications:
- Top Material: Solid Engelmann Spruce
- Body Material: Solid Mahogany
- Body Type: Venus - Auditorium Cutaway
- Binding: Solid Flamed Maple
- Bridge Material: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Colour: Black
- Finish Type: Gloss
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Colour: Black
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard Material: Macassan Figured Ebony
- Nut Width: 43 mm
- Scale Length: 645 mm